Monday, March 25, 2013

Japan 04-06Mar13

From Yamane

4Mar

I visited Maioka Park in Yokohama between 2 business meetings. I report as follows; I attached the pictures of * species.

1. Oriental Turtle Dove
2. Japanese Green Woodpecker
3. Japanese Pygmy Woodpecker
4. Common Snipe*
5. Jungle Crow
6. Bull-headed Shrike
7. Varied Tit*
8. Japanese Tit
9. Long-tailed Tit
10. Brown-eared Bulbul
11. Japanese Bush Warbler
12. Japanese White-eye
13. White-cheeked Starling
14. Red-flanked Bluetail*
15. Brown-headed Thrush*
16. Pale Thrush
17. Dusky Thrush*
18. Daurian Redstart* male, female
19. Hawfinch
20. Eurasian Tree Sparrow
21. Japanese Pied Wagtail
22. Black-faced Bunting* male & female








I could watch Red-flanked Bluetail, but I could not watch Bullfinch, & Common Kingfisher.


5Mar

Today, I visited the lower stream of Tama River, after the business meeting in Tokyo. Near Haneda Airport. Now Fieldfare, there. It’s very rare in Japan.



6Mar

Today, I visited the Tokyo University on my business. I found the garden with the pond in the campus. Luckily I could watch the birds, as follows:

1. Eastern Spot-billed Duck*
2. Oriental Turtle Dove
3. Common Kingfisher*
4. Jungle Crow
5. Varied Tit
6. Coal Tit
7. Japanese Tit
8. Brown-eared Bulbul
9. Japanese Bush Warbler
10. Japanese White-eye
11. White-cheeked Starling
12. Hawfinch
13. Eurasian Tree Sparrow
14. Grey Bunting*



No comments:

Post a Comment