Punggol Waterway Park 30Mar-01Apr18
This Hodgson's Hawk-cuckoo was very uncooperative, hiding deep in the wooded area.
The Coppersmith Barbets put on a better show. The male brought her a fruit to entice her into position. Smart bird!
Other birds present were the Common Hill Myna and Red-breasted Parakeet.
- 2 Changeable Hawk-Eagle - Heard
- 1 White-bellied Sea-Eagle - Adult
- 3 Spotted Dove
- 1 Asian Koel - Heard
- 1 Hodgson's Hawk-Cuckoo - Adult
- 10 dark swiftlet sp.
- 2 Blue-tailed Bee-eater
- 3 Dollarbird
- 2 Coppersmith Barbet - Mating
- 1 Sunda Woodpecker - Heard
- 1 Common Flameback - Heard
- 10 Red-breasted Parakeet
- 1 Golden-bellied Gerygone - Heard
- 2 Common Iora
- 2 Black-naped Oriole
- 2 House Crow
- 1 Sooty-headed Bulbul
- 2 Yellow-vented Bulbul
- 1 Common Tailorbird
- 1 Asian Brown Flycatcher - Heard
- 1 Oriental Magpie-Robin - Heard
- 1 Asian Glossy Starling
- 1 Common Hill Myna
- 2 Common Myna
- 5 Javan Myna
- 2 Scarlet-backed Flowerpecker
- 2 Olive-backed Sunbird