Punggol Waterway Park Aug18
Resident White-bellied Sea-eagles in aerial display. Three in one!
White-breasted Waterhen adult with juvenile following closely.
Collared Kingfisher showing front and back.
Juvenile Long-tailed Shrike begging for food.
Common bulbuls here: Sooty-headed Bulbul and Yellow-vented Bulbul.
Shy immature Asian Glossy Starling and male Pied Triller.
Mr and Mrs Olive-backed Sunbird.
Other denizens of this local patch: 5-cm-long centipede, Scarlet Skimmer, dead 8-cm-long grasshopper, Carpenter bee, Asian Honey Bee nest.
- 20 Rock Pigeon (Feral Pigeon)
- 6 Spotted Dove
- 2 Zebra Dove
- 2 Asian Koel
- 5 dark swiftlet sp.
- 1 Large-tailed Nightjar - Heard
- 3 White-bellied Sea-Eagle
- 4 White-breasted Waterhen - 2 adults, 2 juveniles
- 1 White-throated Kingfisher
- 2 Collared Kingfisher
- 1 Blue-throated Bee-eater
- 1 Dollarbird - Heard
- 3 Sunda Woodpecker
- 1 Common Flameback - heard
- 8 Rose-ringed Parakeet
- 8 Red-breasted Parakeet
- 1 Golden-bellied Gerygone - Heard
- 2 Common Iora
- 1 Pied Triller - Male
- 4 Long-tailed Shrike
- 3 Black-naped Oriole
- 1 Malaysian Pied-Fantail - Heard
- 1 House Crow
- 4 Pacific Swallow
- 4 Sooty-headed Bulbul
- 5 Yellow-vented Bulbul
- 1 Common Tailorbird - Heard
- 1 Ashy Tailorbird - Heard
- 1 Yellow-bellied Prinia - Heard
- 20 Asian Glossy Starling
- 1 Common Hill Myna
- 11 Common Myna
- 30 Javan Myna
- 2 Scarlet-backed Flowerpecker
- 1 Plain-throated Sunbird
- 2 Olive-backed Sunbird