Sunday, July 8, 2012

Japan 01Jul12

From Yamane

I visited my favourite place in this morning. When I reached the place, a birdwatcher said JPF’s chicks are already out of the nest. Fortunately I could find a JPF family later. In this time, I could not take photos of JPF. I only had the observation of them. The parents were busy in feeding the chicks. But there were many JPF HUNTERs with bazookas.

Date : 1 JUL. 2012 Mon. 6:50~11:00 am (Japan time)
Weather : Cloudy
Place : The upper stream of Morito River (Zushi City, Kanagawa)

Chinese Bamboo Partridge
Japanese Green Woodpecker
Japanese Pygmy Woodpecker
Little Cuckoo
Common Kingfisher
Barn Swallow
Brown-eared Bulbul
Blue-and-white Flycatcher 4mailes 1 couple (male & female)
Narcissus Flycatcher
Japanese Paradise Flycatcher
Eastern Crowned Willow Warbler
Asian Stubtail
Japanese Bush Warbler
Japanese White-eye
Great Tit
Varied Tit
Oriental Greenfinch
Tree Sparrow
Jungle Crow

I attached the chicks of Barn Swallows at Zushi station. I found them on the way, after getting off a bus. I found 2 nests. Very cute! But the parents are very busy!

Quiet...

Suddenly! Hungry!!!

The parent came with the food!

No comments:

Post a Comment