Monday, July 2, 2012

Japan 17Jun12

From Yamane

I gave up meeting JPF last weekend. Last Sunday, I tried to see Barn Swallow’s nest in the subway station. The station is near my place. But I don’t use it usually, because I pass by here by bus. As expected, they are breeding there. It seemed to be their 2nd breeding in this season. One swallow seemed to be incubating eggs. It seemed female. Another swallow came in and went out many times. It seemed male.


The nest is on the wall near the entrance.

The station officers are watching over them.



This board on the wall. The officers are informing... “Notice. Also in this year, Swallows came back. We worry they will give you some troubles for the present, please keep your eyes on them kindly. Please be careful, overhead.”



Near the place, there were many hydrangeas.

No comments:

Post a Comment