Wednesday, February 10, 2016

CCK Park 19Jan16

From Danny

This evening around 7.15 pm spotted an owl flew onto the flame of forest tree while I was chatting with a fellow park user at CCK carpark, it was too dark to id but definitely a large owl. Went back home to take my camera, torchlight and bins from my car but Jia Sheng yet to be home. By the time (more than 5 mins) I got back could not locate at its previous location. However after a short thorough check, found it on another branch. With torchlight and struggling with my bins on another hand managed to confirm a Buffy. It had a rat and was feasting on it. Struggling to take shot with torchlight on one hand, almost ridiculous. Finally manage to get a passer by help but owl flew off while I search for torch bearer.

First time Buffy at CCK, guess it got tired of fish, need to get some meat. Time to look for a headlight like the one with Con.

No comments:

Post a Comment