Thursday, June 7, 2012

Japan 30Apr12

From Yamane

I visited my favourite place. At first Blue-and-White Flycatcher male welcomed me. In this time, I could not take photos of birds there. I will try to go there around the end of May. Japanese Paradise Flycatchers will breed there!

Date : 30. APR. 2012 Mon. 6:30~10:00am
Weather : Cloudy

Spot-billed Duck
Black Kite
Chinese Bamboo Partridge
Japanese Green Woodpecker
Japanese Pygmy Woodpecker
Barn Swallow
Grey Wagtail
Brown-eared Bulbul
Blue-and-white Flycatcher 5 males & 1 female (Males was singing beautiful song!)
Eastern Crowned Willow Warbler
Asian Stubtail
Japanese Bush Warbler
Japanese White-eye
Long-tailed Tit
Great Tit
Varied Tit
Black-faced Bunting
Meadow Bunting
Oriental Greenfinch
Tree Sparrow
Jungle Crow

The path in the forest

Many spring water points

Flowers, I don’t know the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment