Friday, June 8, 2012

Japan 16May12

From Yamane

I went to the fifth step of Mt.Fuji with my friend by car. We can go to until the fifth by car or bus. If you want to go to over the fifth, for example the top, tenth, you have to walk on the gravel path. In this time, I brought bino in the car. For short time, I could see the below birds. There are many tourists, in spite of a work day. But almost tourists is foreigner, Chinese, Malaysian, etc. Unfortunately I could not see Spotted Nutcracker in this time.

If you want, I can bring you to good places for taking photos & birdwatching. Already, Japanese Flycatchers seem to reach here.

Narcissus Flycatcher (only song)
Red-flanked Bluetail (only song)
Coal Tit
Bullfinch
Jungle Crow


Bullfinch: I could see male (This) & female.


On the way to the fifth step. TOYOTA Vitz(YARIS) is very nice!


Still keeping snow around the fifth step.

No comments:

Post a Comment